Trainer Self-Evaluation Test
This test isn't intended to gauge one's abilities as a trainer. This is merely a fun way to exercise your training skills and possibly learn something new. Who knows! You may teach us something new in the process. We love when that happens!
Below is some information about the test and the manner in which it will be graded:
- All questions in this test are in essay format.
- Please be aware of your terminology. The language of the application is vital as that is what is normally taught. The terminology of the screen reader is secondary.
- When screen reader and application commands duplicate, we always look for application commands.
- Answer these questions as though you're responding to a student. Use the terminology you'd use for a student.
- We're looking for the use of concepts and controls when answering questions in this test. Keystrokes are nice, when used in context.
- You're limited to 2000 characters per answer. Please be as concise as possible when answering questions.
- For best results, don't use textbooks, internet searches, help documentation or other material to answer these questions. You are, however, encouraged to explore your applications and operating system for the answers.
- Upon submission, your test will be graded and returned to you. A real human person does the grading and provides detailed feedback so we ask your patience. Your test will be returned as soon as possible.
Thanks for visiting our site!